The Pink Poppy
P.O. Box 528
Hingham, MA 02043
Please Select from the Following:
Holiday Ordering & Delivery Information!
Please allow 4 weeks delivery on all Personalized Tabletop, Travel and Leisure items -
Please allow 2-3 weeks delivery on all Personalized Sterling Silver Jewelry, Personalized Sweaters and Personalized Clothing.
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery on all other jewelry orders.
We have passed the order deadline, 12/1/13, for Christmas delivery for: Personalized Tabletop, Personalized Travel, Personalized Leisure and Personalized Clothing/Sweaters times for Christmas delivery. These items ordered now will be delivered after Christmas.
Deadline for Christmas delivery of personalized sterling silver jewelry is 12/12/13.
Deadline for other jewelry orders for Christmas Delivery is 12/12/13 unless otherwise noted. If you have a question on delivery, please email us at email@example.com
The Pink Poppy offers Flat Rate Shipping fees of $5.00.
Please allow 24 -48 hours for orders to be processed. Customized orders will typically ship within 2-3 weeks.
Please note, we are a special order boutique and many of our great products are made to order especially for you. As a result, most of our orders are completed, packaged and shipped within two to three weeks. Please allow extra time during the holiday season.
A FLAT Re-Shipping Fee of $5.00 will be charged for any items that are sent back to The Pink Poppy for additional monogramming, engraving or enhancements.
The Pink Poppy is only able to ship within the United States of America. International shipping is not available at this time.
Sales Tax Information:
- The Pink Poppy is required to charge a Massachusetts Sales Tax of 6.25% for any items purchased in MA or shipped to MA on this web site.
- The Pink Poppy accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard & Visa
- Each Engravable or Embroidered item includes one Monogram, Name or Date in the price of the item.
- There is a $5 extra line charge for additional engraving or embroidery per line
- $25-$45 Setup Fee for Custom Logos –- please call for details
- Bridal and Corporate discounts are available. Please contact us for more information.
- All monogrammed items are non-refundable.
- Non-monogrammed items may be exchanged for other merchandise or returned for a full refund on the original form of payment within 30 days after the invoice date. Items must be returned with a copy of the original invoice.
- Returning or Exchanging Items by Mail:
- Please note: it is important to ship your item back to us in proper packaging. We cannot make repairs or exchanges to products that get damaged in the mail. We recommend that you use either the original packaging or a padded envelope or small box with insulating foam.
- With the return, please provide your name, address, telephone number and reason for exchange.
Warranty & Repair Policy
- We provide a 30 day warranty for all Pink Poppy merchandise. This covers any flaws, defects or damage. If you need to return your order within the warranty period, please send along with a copy of the original invoice and your item will be repaired free of charge.
- If your warranty period has expired, we are still happy to service your item to the best of our ability. Please note; a service fee will apply. Please indicate how you would like the item to be repaired. We will access the situation and provide you with a quote for repair. When returning an item, please provide your name, address, telephone number and reason for repair.
- Please Send to:
- The Pink Poppy
C/O: Warranty Repairs
P.O. Box 528
Hingham, MA 02043
- Sterling silver tarnishes and may be cleaned with a non-abrasive silver polish such as Tarnex and/or a silver polishing cloth. We do not recommend dipping your silver jewelry in cleaner, as solutions can damage sterling silver. If dipping is necessary, we recommend that you immediately follow with a silver polishing cloth to remove any left over solution.
- To clean sterling stone jewelry, use a mild solution of 6 parts hot water to 1 part ammonia and a splash of mild liquid soap. Apply with a soft bristle brush (such as an old, soft toothbrush)
Stone jewelry should not require consistent cleaning. Should your stone jewelry need cleaning, simply apply warm water and dish soap to a soft cloth and softly rub the stone clean.
- Antique Brass and Copper
Antique brass and copper jewelry has been spray-lacquered to seal the finish. No care is required.
Electroplate jewelry will hold up best if not worn in water or sprayed with perfume, hairspray, lotion, makeup, etc. These can affect the finish. To clean costume jewelry, wipe with a soft cloth dampened with hot water and liquid soap. Wipe dry and let completely air dry.
Mesh jewelry is composed of tiny woven wires and cannot take weight upon it, or it can crush. Please take this into consideration when traveling with your mesh jewelry.
Pearls should be the last thing you put on so as not to get makeup or hairspray on them. They should be kept in a pouch when not being worn. To clean, use warm water, liquid soap and a soft bristle brush. Dry with a soft cloth and let completely air dry. Wear them often to maintain their luster.
If you need to speak with a representative,
please call 781-545-0992 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours.